Thoughts, links & ideas from the 2008 National Teacher of the Year

Each time I've taken off in a plane since May (which is a lot), I've been writing in my journal, then adding these journal entries on this blog.

Check in often, or subscribe to get headlines fed to you! Oh, and the views expressed here are not those of anyone but me.  And anyone who happens to share the same views, I guess.

(Note: the blue posted dates are actually the dates I wrote the journal entries, not when I posted them online.)

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Guide to DC

Washington, D.C.

I've been in DC quite a bit this year, and now have a pretty solid knowledge of the town.  Check it out here:


4 comments:

  1. Great video - it was fun to see it viewed from a tourists eyes!

    FYI - the podcast from your visit to DoDEA is live:

    http://dodea.edu/pressroom/video.cfm?cId=misc

    Where is the awesome playground from the end of your show? I've lived here 10 years...don't think I've ever seen it!

    Angie (from DoDEA communications...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Angie. I can't remember exactly where the playground is, but it's north of the city by several miles. It's a good one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. G... how we miss your wit here at CCMS! Loved seeing DC through your eyes! Hope to see you back in the classroom here at soon! Our students and staff miss you so much!

    Jeri C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous video, hermano. digged being inside and seeing congress in session. scully would have loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to question, disagree, challenge, or make suggestions! I'm a big boy. I can take it.