Thoughts, links & ideas from the 2008 National Teacher of the Year

Each time I've taken off in a plane since May (which is a lot), I've been writing in my journal, then adding these journal entries on this blog.

Check in often, or subscribe to get headlines fed to you! Oh, and the views expressed here are not those of anyone but me.  And anyone who happens to share the same views, I guess.

(Note: the blue posted dates are actually the dates I wrote the journal entries, not when I posted them online.)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Productive Day

Portland, OR

 

I had make-up on by 4am this morning, but by noon today I’ll be hanging from the side of a cliff (on purpose.)

 

Yes, I realize that Sylvester Stallone got to have make-up and climbing at the same time, but as the nametag says: “Be Patient, I’m New.”

 





[here's Jen in the afternoon on the second pitch of an unnamed route at Smith Rock; much more natural for us...]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to question, disagree, challenge, or make suggestions! I'm a big boy. I can take it.